(water rushing) (drumroll) – Welcome to another Best Day Ever. (footsteps) Where’s Adley? Hey, where’s Adley? You don’t know? Is she under, here? Rawr!
(Adley screaming) Welcome to The Best Day Ever.
(Adley growling) (laughter)
What was that? – [Mom] All done! (laughter) – Oh, it goes backwards, like dad? You’re so cool, we have backwards hats! Mom, see, I have a backwards hat. Here, I’ll help you. Ah, there. You’re so cool, Adley!
– High five! Wait, high five the dinosaur. – [Shaun] Give him a high five. Can you give him a kiss? Rawr! (laughter) – That’s so mean. (water splashing)
– Perfect. Chicken! I need your help. Remember that one time we
put your desk on the roof? (laughs)
– Yeah (laughing) – We’re not gonna do that again. But I got an idea. Come here. I need your help, I need
your help, I need your help. Brandon!
– Yes? – You can keep working on the vlog. – Hey thanks! – But you can watch us do something cool. All right. Halliday and Marcos just
went to lunch with… (slurping) Sorry. Am I good to film the vlog now? – Oh yeah, go ahead.
– Okay, cool. So, Holiday and Marcos just
went to lunch with some buddies, and we have about an hour
before they get back. We’re gonna move Halliday’s
desk into the hot tub, – Wait.
– so he can work in– What?
– Into the hot tub? – What?
– I don’t know! Or like, on the side of the
hot tub, we’re making him a hot tub mega-desk while he’s gone. And that just seems like a
good idea, so let’s do it. Mother, I’m sorry! Oh my gosh! (everyone yelling) – Paper towels! Paper towels! – [Shaun] Aah! – [Chicken] We’re out in the bathroom! Get the paper towels! – [Brandon] Was that the really cool thing I was supposed to watch? – [Shaun] There’s like, little steps. – Whoa, holy… – Nice, all right. We’re thinking Halliday right here, a big sign that says
Halliday’s Hot Tub Desk, maybe his desk right
here, laptop over there, I think this works, like, how could you not want a hot tub desk? This isn’t a prank. This is like a nice gesture! – At the back. Get the power! – I’m gettin’ it. The computer, or the stuff in the outlet? – Every, everything. Just rip it all. – Not from the computer, though. – Rip it, rip it all out. I’m giving you complete,
– Hold it. – 100% permission.
– I’m holding back, but I just gotta listen to Chicken. – Rip it all out! – [Shaun] I know what we need! This cardboard. He lands it! – Oh my…
– What? Hey, what? – [RJ] I was working on something. (laughing) – [Shaun] What’s going on? – They completely just
turned off my computer – Chicken’s like, just
start ripping stuff out. Rip it all out. You see cords, rip it.
– Wow. Rip. It. All. Out. – Did you get that? Did you get that? Okay cut to that footage. – I’m just unplugging stuff. I’m sorry. – [RJ] Oh my… – What? Hey what? – [RJ] I was working on something. – They’re daisy-chained. You idiot. – You’re the one that told
me start ripping stuff! (laughing) Did I not say? – What’s going on? – I was working on that
thing and they completely just turned off my computer. – Chicken’s like, just
start ripping stuff out. Rip it all out, you see cords, rip it out. – Wow! – Okay now, cut back to my footage. We gotta get the spray
paint and make this sign. Chicken! Don’t make stupid ideas! – I thought it was common
sense to just not unplug stuff that wasn’t directly– – Hey guys, hold on, hold on. Everyone, come in. Let’s bring it in for some high fives. We’re all friends.
– We’re all friends. – RJ, get in here. – Hold back man, I’m tilted. – Hey, come here. Hey. Chicken, give him a high five. Say sorry. – It wasn’t, I’m sorry. – All right
– This hurts, dude. – Everyone’s good,
everyone’s good, all right. Back to the vlog. (upbeat music) – We’re gonna have to hoist it. – Okay.
– Whew. – Yeah. All right Chicken, hold that. Rrrghh! – Yeah
– Can you, ah? – I’m gonna have to
– Yep, there we go. – Fix this. – Holladay, this means we love you. This is Holladay’s monitor It’s gotta go right here for his hot tub Oh, the chair! Well played, sir. Well played. – Are we gonna put the
chair in the hot tub? – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. We could just throw it
in there real quick. – Oh
– Heck yeah! (laughing)
– No? – I actually like that idea! Okay, maybe not that one,
but let’s do a metal chair. You can’t have a desk without a chair. I actually like this idea,
I think Alex is advanced. – [Alex] Thank you. Perfect! Awwwww!
– Man! – That just makes it – You’re welcome,
Holladay, you’re welcome. – That makes me uncomfortable. Hey guys, don’t worry, we’ll
check the pH level after this, so we’ll get it all balanced out. Don’t worry guys. (whooshing of water)
– Woo! – [Chicken] Oh my gosh. (cheering and exclaiming) Chair overboard! – Should I do it like, second-grade style? – Yeah, second-grade
style, wherever you want. (squeaking of marker)
Yes! Brett. All right guys, steal his identity. (laughing) We’re waiting for Holladay and Marcos. I had said, “Text me when
you’re on your way back “’cause I need you to
pick up something for me.” and he just texted me and said,
“Hey we’re on our way back.” and I said, “Just kidding,
you took too long, “I already got it.” Ha! It was a trap! – It’s a trap! – Do a tailwhip! Wa-hahah! I can do a tailwhip, watch. I’m good now, ’cause I started hanging
out with Tanner Fox more. – Let’s see
(thud) – Whoa!
– Ohh! Wooo! – You ready? Kay. Check this out. Woo! (applause) First try. – That a warm-up? (car honking) – Alex, hi. Give these guys something to
watch while we’re waiting. Do a trick. Whoa, whoa! He’s going, wow! – Oooh.
– That was pretty good. – [Alex] Welcome, welcome back. – How was lunch? – It was good.
– Why don’t you park the car? – Okay. Sure.
– All right. (laughing)
– Let’s go. – Are you doing this? – [Alex] I’m not gonna do it aggressively just put it on you. – Come here.
– Hold on, wait I’ve gotta– – I’m not peeking through anything. – No, I know you’re not. – I want the full, like experience. I’m tellin’ ya, I have my eyes closed. I’m not going for this, man. – I’m just taking you guys to your desks. – Marcos, are you peeking
through, or are you closed? – I’ve got my eyes closed, dude. – No, he’s closed, I can’t– (thump)
– Ohhh! – Marcos’ chair. – Here. Marcos
– Turn. – Have a seat. – Help, Brandon. – Holladay’s chair
– That’s me. (giggling) – Sit down. – Where are you going?
– Ohhh, whoa whoa whoa! – Holladay’s chair is over here and then I’m gonna send him right here? – Scoot him up! – I feel this isn’t right.
– His desk, all right. Marcos, open your eyes first. – I don’t feel my desk. – All right? Holladay open your eyes. (laughing) Well, it sucks to be Holladay. (laughing bewilderedly)
– Where’s my desk? Don’t tell me it’s in the hot tub. – [Chicken] We’ve got clues. – I need to put these on? (laughing) – [Shaun] Don’t worry about it. – First guess is hot tub. This must’ve took some effort. You like, moved my heavy desk. (laughing) – [Shaun] The new mega-desk, bro! Dude, think how many deals
you’re gonna close today! – Is this functioning? – [Shaun] Oh it’s functioning,
you’re ready to roll. – Wow!
– Ha-hah! (laughing)
Look at that chair, dude! – [Shaun] You’re ready to roll, dude! – Some phone calls, a’ight? – Hop in!
– Let’s do it! Ay-hey-hey!
– Woo! Look at this guy! He’s ready to get work done! (everyone exclaiming) Whoa, whoa, whoa! – There it is!
– Wowwww! Can I just get a, hold on, pause. I need to get a thumbnail
of it, whoa whoa whoa. I need a thumbnail of this. Can I just get you leaned back? First, shut that door. You’re witnessing some
hot behind-the-scenes thumbnail action right here. Let’s get this turned on, let’s get you working on some stuff. I think I’ve already showed you guys this but I feel like I need to show you again, Holladay at all times has 48 tabs open. Those are all tabs – [Holladay] That’s only like, half. – Classic Holladay crazy Kramer hair. (laughing) – [Shaun] Okay, so here’s one option. Lean back, like hands behind the head – [All] Whoa! – [Shaun] Okay let’s get
some like, leaned forward working on the computer. Oh my gosh, this picture’s incredible. (laughing)
– Yeah! – I think that’s probably it right there. You got it? That’s thumbnail Plan B. Always gotta have two
plans for a thumbnail. You’re good to go. Enjoy Hot Tub Desk. – Have fun, Holladay.
– I guess that’s it. – [Chicken] Hey, hey. Whoa, whoah, wow. – [All] Awwwww! – [Shaun] That was weird. – Hey. Congratulations. – Bye! – Are you gonna stay, or? (laughing) – All right, I’ll let you get to work. Don’t wanna bother ya. Let me know if there’s any
important calls you need me on. – That’s just weird. – It was weird. Look at this. – He’s just working
away, look at that guy. Man, he’s just getting it done. You know what, let’s get
some Holladays in the chat he’s a hard worker,
working in that hot tub. I don’t know if that was
like a prank or a blessing. Like, what was that? Welp, this is the part
where I’m just going to keep working at my normal
boring desk, and ah… BRB. – All right, he’s just on
a phone call right here and I come up behind him, open the door and I’m just in my swimsuit, ready to go. – [Shaun] Just jump in
the middle of his call – With my earpods! – Go for it, go for it! Team Alex, joining team Holladay. You’ve been staring at that
for a while, are you jealous? (laughing) He’s all, my surprise wasn’t as cool. – No listen, I’m actually, I’m happy it’s all for him, and not me. – [Shaun] Quick update here. – And if your team can
make it that’d be great if not, it’s not a huge deal. Um, but either way
(laughing) – I wonder if the people can hear like, bubbles in the background
and they’re just like, are you ah, are you riding a bike? I hear some wind. – We ready?
– Are you this ready? – I’m ready, man. – That was the fastest change ever. – [Shaun] Do it! I’ll come in from this door and you go through the other door. He’ll think I’m just
checking on him again. – Let me see what Shaun
thinks, and then from there we can get back to you
on dates and timing, and kinda what that looks like, and then Sweet, Shaun’s actually in L.A. Yeah, let me look at… Oh, Alex is here. Is Shaun good next Wednesday? – Um, yeah I think so. Just let me pull up the schedule – I’m good, I’m good. – All right.
– Yeah. I think we can make that work. – The master teaching the apprentice. (laughing) Look at these guys, best friends for life. My mom just pulled up. She’s gonna be so weirded out by this. – Did your mom just pull up?
(laughing) I oughtta get out, or something. – [Shaun] No, no! Just embrace the awkwardness. – Wow. That is multi-tasking. (laughing)
– She didn’t even care! She’s like, so used to this stuff now. – She’s like, ah just
another day at the office. – Mom just literally walked by that without a single care. – Cause she’s known about all
this for four or five years. Actually, no. Like almost 30 with you, and your life. – I raised you, Shaun!
(Shaun laughs) I raised you, I know what you’re about. – [Shaun] You don’t even get weirded out. – I said, “That’s multi-tasking.” (laughing) – [All] Hey! – [Shaun] Hey where’d you go? Hey! What are we doing? Rawr!
(laughing) Where are we going? A birthday party? – [Mom] Adley loves birthday parties. – [Shaun] Hey, no kicking me! Feeling better? Whoa, hey, no kicking the vlog. You’re silly! Wha, hey!
(Adley laughs) Don’t kick the vlog. Hey, whoa, hey! Kay, should we go to a birthday party? Happy birthday, dude! High fives. Can I have some food? Oh, you’re gonna get me some corn? I would love some corn. Will you find me some corn? That’s corn? I don’t think that’s corn. It is? Okay. Are you cooking the corn? Thank you. Yeah, turn it on. Okay, let me eat it. Oh, thank you. Om nom nom nom nom nom nom! Mm, that’s yummy corn, do you want some? Mmm. Me and Adley love corns. Especially maroon corn with four tires. We’re eating corn. – Mm-mmm! – [Shaun] Ready? – Go!
– Go! Did you have fun at the party? That’s the end of the vlog,
thank you for watching but first, two things. Number one: I’m really glad we got a hot tub. It’s been a lot of fun. Seriously, it was awesome to
see Holladay’s desk in there – Wait, what?
– I really enjoy it. You’ll find out about
that later, don’t worry. Jacuzzi, thank you for sending that. It has been 100% amazing,
hats off to you, we… Hats off to you. We really appreciate it. – [Announcer] Remember,
every Jacuzzi is a hot tub but not every hot tub is a Jacuzzi. – And thing number two: We filmed an amazing Adley video today. It’s with a dinosaur. Did you play hide-and-seek
with a dinosaur today? Everyone, go watch Adley’s
dinosaur hide-and-seek video. Right now, it’s gonna pop up right now, the link’s right here. Click it somewhere There’s not even a funny end clip today. – She’s really cute. – Not even a funny end
clip, don’t even wait. Just click Adley’s video. No funny end clip. The funny end clip is Adley’s video. – Watch it.
– Watch it. Bye.