– Today, we’re getting
lost in TV translation. – Let’s talk about that. (upbeat theme music) Good mythical summer. – America’s got three
major exports, Big Macs, Kardashians, and TV shows. I’m talking about
breathtaking works of art like Extreme Makeover, Extreme
Makeover: Home Edition, and Extreme Makeover: Lost in New York. Countries all over the
world take these shows and make their own versions of ’em. – Uh huh, but how close to the originals do they actually get, and Rhett, will you, along with you, be able to tell just by watching them which American show a foreign show is emulating? It’s time for,
(rock music) American Sitcoms on Foreign TV, American Dramas, Name the Show You See. Alright, (babbles) I don’t know why that wasn’t English. I was trying to say, okay Rhett, here’s how this is gonna work. – I thought you almost called me Heather. – Heather, (babbles). – You can call me Heather if you want. – I’m gonna show you a
clip of a foreign TV show, and you’re gonna have to
guess what the American counterpart is, okay. I’ll give you multiple
choices to help you. – This’ll be a breeze. – Well, some of these may
be easier than other ones. If you get four or more of these correct, you get to meet your own foreign remake. Yes, we have here in the studio, – Of me?
– A Rhett foreign remake. – Whoa, I’m excited about that. – But you gotta earn it.
– I know what I’m doing – Okay, you ready?
– This afternoon. – Alright, first up, Russia may be known for exporting vodka, but it’s also known for importing popular TV shows. What do you think this one is? (upbeat music) (speaks in Russian) – Oh gosh.
– Yeah, okay, so. I got some choices for you, but process it a little
bit, what do you see here? – Well, it feels like, I’m
going with, like a ’90s sitcom that’s about magic, or is this just an episode about magic?
– I don’t know. – This is the magic episode. – Okay, here are your
options, is this a remake of, Full House.
– That’s a good candidate. – The Nanny, Everybody Loves Raymond, or what happens when you
take too much Nyquil? – Oh gosh, it’s gotta be
Full House or The Nanny. I don’t remember that many kids, I didn’t watch The Nanny that much. – Me neither.
– You know, I wasn’t like an avid watcher of it. So I don’t think that
there were that many kids present on The Nanny, even
though, she was a nanny, which is the weird thing. Is that just a faulty memory of mine? – Yeah, she was a nanny with no kids, it’s like, that was
the hook, no it wasn’t. – You know what, but she
looks like Fran Drescher a little bit, like the
Russian Fran Drescher. – Does she have to?
– Fraun Dresser, and he looks like the
guy who wore the suit, and apparently there were children, so I’m going with B, The Nanny. – You’re right, it is
The Nanny, check it out. (upbeat theme music) Cats. She’s wearing a ski bib in the sky. – What?
– Alright. – You know, in some weird
way it’s less annoying then Fran Drescher. – Well I always thought
that Fran Drescher’s voice should be a global
phenomenon, and indeed it is. You want to see the Polish version? – Oh gosh, no. (speaks in Polish) – Yeah, same exact episode. – Yeah, just a little less resolution than the Russian version. – You want to see the Turkish version? – No, this is a real thing? – Yeah. (speaks in Turkish) They take that magic box
around the world, man. – They took it up a notch
in Turkey, it was on Fox. – Alright, so you’re off to a good start. What is this Indian TV show a remake of? (dramatic music) Grandma packing. – This is more recent, so we’re talking hour-long, dramatic situation. – Okay, it’s pretty scary, you know. Is it,
– Not really. – You weren’t scared?
– Not at all. – Is it Homeland, NCIS, 24, or a home movie of
Thanksgiving dinner gone wrong? It happens.
– It can happen, yeah. Okay, wow. (Link makes dramatic music) The funny thing is is
the framing of the face and the expression, that guy was definitely channeling Kiefer. And I’m not talking about
the nice yogurt drink. – It is a good yogurt drink, it’s tangy. – Yeah, it’s good.
– And like, wow. – It changes your whole butt, your butt. It changes your whole gut biome is what, but I almost said butt giome. – Well, it changes that, too. – Butt Giome is my rap name. – Alright, so 24
– 24, C. – Is your answer. I’m gonna show the next clip in order to confirm or deny your answer. (speaks in Hindi) you know with those picture
in pictures that you’re right. This is definitely 24. – Yeah, he’s got it down, too,
(bell dings). The smolder, and you
know, the concerned look. – And if this version doesn’t have Chloe, that is a naan-starter for me. Because naan is a dish in India. – That’s the kind of joke
that you need to see written in order to get it. – Oh, it’s right here. – It’s funny there, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Naan-starter. – That was funny for those
of you following along on the closed captions. – Naan. – Every once in a while
we do one of those. – I thought it was great in general. Alright, you’re two for two. What is this Greek TV show supposed to be? (speaks in Greek) – Oh, okay.
– Did you understand anything they were saying?
– No. – Okay, well that’s not gonna help you. – I was thinking Golden Girls
with just a blind guess, but there’s no laugh track. – Alright, is it Designing
Women, Golden Girls, Laverne and Shirley,
or Rupaul’s Drag Race? – Oh, okay, so I mean, those, it’s not Laverne and Shirley. It’s gotta be The Golden
Girls, you got three women, there’s similar haircuts. Do they not have a laugh track in Greece? – They don’t, actually. That is very astute of you, Rhett, and you are correct.
(bell dings) I would have also accepted
Greek Sex and the City. – Well I’m glad you finished that. (speaks in Greek) – Alright, you’re doing
really good, Rhett, three out of three.
– Yeah, I know my TV, I watch a lot. – What Colombian TV show
is this a version of? (speaks in Spanish) – [Male] All in. – Wooooo. – Now I almost don’t want
to give you the choices. Do you have a guess before I even throw those up there? – Well, everything
about it seemed serious, except what they were
doing, and that woman saying – Woooo.
– Woooo. All in, Malcolm in the
Middle, I don’t know. – Is it The Sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad, or just an
intense game of Scattergories? So it’s not a comedy. – It’s not Dexter, ’cause there was never that many people together in one room in Dexter, never happened. It’s either Breaking Bad or The Sopranos. Man, I feel like I need
to see those people again. Woooo. – Yeah, that’s your biggest hint, wooooo. – I don’t feel confident, but I’m going with Breaking Bad. – Alright, let’s show the
clip and see if you’re right. (speaks in Spanish) – [Rhett] Oh my gosh. (speaks in Spanish) – It’s cool, I really think
I could watch that version, and it would totally work, you know. – That’s exactly what I’m thinking. It’s the kind of thing
where I want to go back and watch Breaking Bad at some point, but why not just go back and watch this. – The Colombian version, yeah. – You know what I’m saying,
it’s more entertaining. – And then you can stay turned for the aftershow, Hablando
Bad, hosted by Chris Hardwick. He does all versions. Alright, four out of four, man, can we go for the clean sweep?
– We can. – What is this Chilean
TV show a version of? (speaks in Spanish) – Oh, I feel confident. – Oh, you have a blind guess? – This is Modern Family. – Alright, it could be
Married with Children, or Two and a Half Men, as well. Or just a meeting with Harvey Weinstein. – No, no comment on that. – You’re sticking with Modern Family? – I am, I am going with it. It’s because of the Club
Senior stand right there. – Alright, let’s play the clip. You are correct. (speaks in Spanish) (upbeat music) (speaks in Spanish) – See it’s totally obvious
once you start seeing all the formatting and everything. Modern Family in Chile has
all the same characters, yet chili in Cincinnati
has spaghetti in it. It’s so weird.
– It’s why I don’t go to Ohio. – Alright, Rhett, keep the streak going, what do think this Belarus
TV show is supposed to be in America? – Hello. Bon jour. Nihao. (speaks in Russian) – What do think this is, Rhett? – There’s a laugh track. – Two Broke Girls, Will and Grace, The Big Bang Theory, or
Saved by the Belarus? – Based on the, I don’t watch Two Broke Girls, but based on one of the
girls, and where they work, and that man in the purple. – Hello.
– I’ve seen him in the promos. – Nihao.
– Two Broke Girls. – Alright, let’s show the clip. – [Rhett] Oh no, I was wrong. – [Link] It’s The Big Bang Theory. There he is, see. – [Rhett] Is that Sheldon? – I think so, yes. – Is that the Belarussian Sheldon? – Yeah. – Downgrade. – Yeah, and even in this
version, the laugh track volume is 2,000% higher than everything else. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. – Yeah, just like the
laugh track we have here. – They added it. – It’s just a button that we’re pressing. – Okay, alright, so you
can’t go for the clean sweep, you just missed that one. – But I’m already getting to see the foreign version of myself. – But what do think this Croatian
TV show is supposed to be? (speaks in Croatian) Okay, is this Curb Your Enthusiasm, Married with Children, The King of Queens, or just a security camera
from inside a Payless? – I haven’t been in
Payless in quite some time, but I’m gonna rule that one out, because there was multiple angles. Usually a security camera
just gets one angle. It had the wife character on the couch with the big hair, if I’m getting that right,
I’ve already forgotten, but I’m gonna go with
Married with Children for that reason. I think I saw a Peg Bundy. – You are correct, (bell dings)
take a look. (speaks in Croatian) There you go, yep, he’s
got the signature hand in the waistband, and you know what, Rhett, six out of seven,
you win your very own foreign version of
yourself, Australian Rhett. – G’day. – Hey buddy. – How are ya? – What, okay, we’ll figure this out later. Thank you for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. – You know what time it is. – I’m Noah Anderson in
Bentonville, Arkansas. I’m watching Good Mythical More, and it’s time to spin
the Wheel of Mythicality. – A More fan. Click through to watch
us struggle to guess foreign TV show titles. – And to see where the
Wheel of Mythicality lands in Good Mythical More. Get our Book of Mythicality
wherever you get books. Like a bookstore, or go to BookOfMythicality.com to find out where you
can get your hands on it.
( fire roars ) We are so glad
that you’re back, but don’t get
too comfortable because the robots
at an alarming rate. Case in point, because you’re
exactly correct, Rhett. – Yes.
– The graphics chip company – Nvidia?
– Nvidia. You know, sometimes you crack
open your computer, the insides of it, and you’ll see that
the graphics card says
“Nvidia” on it. I haven’t done that. Well, you should do it, and what they’ve done
is they have created an A.I. machine, and after feeding it literally
photos of celebrities, like putting–
like, it ate them. – Right, like Polaroids.
– That’s what I mean by– – like, and I mean, literally,
– ( chomping ) …I mean, like, the card
ate celebrity photos. I understand. And then it figured out
how to generate fake faces,
eerily real fake faces. Okay? And it–
well, I’m not gonna– I’ll show you
some pictures, and what I want you
to assess is if the picture
is of a real person or a picture of a fake person that this Nvidia artificial intelligence
created. – Okay.
– Okay? Um, got a few of these. And basically this kind of
gives me an indication of who you’re gonna
side with in the robot apocalypse. I’m siding with
whoever’s winning. If the robots are winning,
I’m siding with them. But can you even tell
who you should side with? I think that’s the question. Well, we’re going to
find out right now. Look at this picture.Is this a fake personor a reality star?Man! So you’re
telling me that… they may have just– Okay, so they, like, the robots pieced together pictures of fake– They learned
what faces look like and then made new ones. Is this one of those? I hope this is fake.
I hope that’s not a real person. That’s all I ‘m gonna say.
I hope that’s–
I hope that’s the robot. Keep in mind, it’s not–
I’m not asking,
“Is it a real person?” I’m asking,
“Is it a reality star?” Uh, I–
it’s not a reality star. It’s a robot person. It’s a– it’s created
from the robots. – This is Georgia Toffolo.
– Uh-huh. The A.I. also
gives them a name. – Yeah, because–
– Nope, that’s not right. She’s the star of
the U.K. reality series “Made In Chelsea.” – ( buzzer sounds )
– What? Even though there’s, like,
a two-tone situation going on – with her makeup.
– Is that on purpose? I though that the robots
made a mistake. – No, they–
– But she made a mistake with her own makeup. I do not know the story
behind her makeup. Is that contouring?
That’s contouring. But she is a real
reality star. That’s bad contouring. Sorry, Nvidia, or what–
( chuckles ) All right, look at this one.I don’t know what that
A.I.’s name is in Nvidia,but… who’s this guy,a reality star
or a fake person?Man, he looks real. He looks realer than
the last one, doesn’t he? He does and that’s why
I think you’re– I think you or the robots
are playing mind games with me. You know what I mean? Because the first one
was su– the first one was
supposed to make me think
that it was a robot, and this one
is supposed to make me think – that it’s a real person.
– It’s kind of like– But it could be a reverse
reverse psychology in that you’re trying
to get me into some rhythm, and then I bounce back! And I say “No,
that is a real person” because I ‘m reversing
my reverse instincts. It looks like Ryan Seacrest’s
bitter brother who wishes he was famous. No, that’s Dunkleman,
the guy I used to host with. He’s the only one
that’s bitter. They’re not brothers,
though. – Uh…
– What’s your answer? I’m gonna say
that this is a real person. No, this was made
by the robot, guys. – Can you believe it?
– ( groans ) Filthy trickster robot. Man, they’re good.
Okay, they’re good. They’re gonna be very–
they’re gonna be
very convincing. If they make them start talking,
then we’re in trouble.Is this a fake person
or a reality star?Hello. What does “Hello” mean? What do you mean by that? – Hello.
– Hello. – You’re pretty.
– Oh. Now, her eyes go
in slightly different
directions. – Is this–
– Which I– – Is this a mis–
– I’m a fan of. Is this a mistake that the robots
would make? I think that this is
a real person. This is a real
reality star. This is also
a robot creation. Dang, they get even
the imperfections down. So the– so– yeah,
so they’re– I think they intentionally
are adding imperfections, which is fascinating. They’re learning so rapidly. Nothing is safe. I don’t understand
how they do it. I don’t– don’t tell me
your secrets, robots. Just– you know what?
Just give me the pill and let me enjoy myself. That’s what I say.
I’m not gonna fight them. No, I’m gonna live
in bliss, man. All you guys are gonna be like,
“We’re part of the revolution,” and you’re gonna be living
underground in caves, and I’m gonna be out there,
like, having a daiquiri that’s actually like
some sort of weird juice that they made
from some plant, and I don’t even care because I’m gonna be the one
having a great time just turning into
a giant blob of a person.All right,
check out this guy.Fake person
or reality star?Man, if the robots made
that guy… with a little goatee
and everything? Like the light unibrow. That is a real person. The robots did not make
that guy. No robots would make
that decision with the hair. Robots are too smart. Correct. This is Zach Rance
of CBS’s “Big Brother.” – Oh.
– You stopped watching
“Big Brother”? Yeah, I stopped watching
the first time I saw
an advertisement for it. I stopped watching the preview.
I was like, “Nope, not for me.”All right,
and check out this gal.– Reality star or fake person?
– Robot. Robot. I’m going with
instincts really fast now. Just robot! Robot!
She seems– Robot person. Why? Just overall? Uh, it just seems
a little bit too well
put together. You know what I’m saying? Like, there’s
a striking symmetry there. Okay, you’re going– All right, you’re staying nice.
That’s safe. Uh, this is Yandy Smith from VH1’s
“Love & Hip Hop.” – ( buzzer sounds )
– Really? Another show I don’t watch. She is real but the smile
is painfully fake. I mean, give me a break.
Come on. Yeah, she’s
really forcing it. Work on your fake
smile, girl. All right, so that’s it. So I am thoroughly alarmed
at this point. – So I only got–
– You only got one. I got one right, which means that the robots
are gonna take advantage of me, and as I’ve established,
I don’t care. I welcome it.
I want to be taken advantage of. I– can I watch? I will serve you. Thanks for liking, commenting,
and subscribing. You know what time it is. I’m Senior Airman
Nathanial Clark from Melbourne, Florida, currently deployed in Africa, and it’s time to spin
the Wheel of Mythicality. Thank you for your service,
Nathaniel, and click the bottom link
to watch this episode from the beginning. Click the top link
to watch us talk about our favorite
childhood toys. And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality
is going to land.
( music playing )The Netflix series
“Black Mirror” combines social media
and sci-fi technology to create
dystopian nightmares that makes great television
if you’re me, and creepy, unwatchable
television if you’re my wife. It’s a little bit
of a sticking point, but we’ll discuss
that later, baby. Either way, you should
go put another piece
of tape over your webcam because we’re about
to find out if Link
can tell what’s… Uh, I have not seen
the television show
“Black Mirror,” and I frequently
check myself out
of the real world, so I have no advantages here
on either front. Okay, yeah, this is gonna
be trouble for you. And I’ve never watched
“The Real World” either. – On MTV.
– But you watched
my audition for it in 1996,
remember that? Yeah.
( laughs ) Rhett auditioned
for “The Real World.” We should dig that up. And then rebury it. There’s a reason
why it’s buried. Ever want to hear voices
in your head besides your own? Well, now you can.
This invention allows you to experience
a mysterious voice
from a device creating a beam of sound
directed exclusively at you. It’s been used to deliver
information to shoppers when standing
in front of a product. Customers have reportedly
said the voice sounds like it’s coming
from their own conscience. Is this technology
from the real world
or the TV world? So, really I’m trying
to ascertain whether technology
is currently capable of it,
because it will happen. Yeah, but is it being
in the real world now or is it just
on “Black Mirror”? I don’t think– I know that you can
have a listening device that, like, sucks audio
from a certain place. And can you
reverse that thing? I don’t think it sucks audio,
but I know what you mean. ( slurps, spits ) I– I think this is
not yet happening
in the real world. This is a “Black Mirror”
premonition. – Wrong, Link! It’s real!
– Really? It’s called
the Audio Spotlight.
Let’s see it in action. Woman’s voice:
Hi, you can hear me,
can’t you?You’re the only one.Look around.
No one else can.See?Know who I am?
I’m that inner voice.No, you’re not
the inner voice. Don’t say you’re
the inner voice.
That’s just wrong. You’re– you’re a speaker
that’s targeted. I should’ve gotten
this one right because,
you know, there’s that thing
on NC State’s campus– – The ears.
– The ears. If you sit
in the right place– in one ear
and someone talks
from the other ear, all you can hear it
like it’s in your own brain.
It’s really freaky. – I got my wife
to fall in love with me…
– You can harness that. …by telling her
to sit over there and then I whispered things
to her from a distance. “It’s your conscience
saying to love that awkwardly tall,
lanky boy.” Exactly, I made her think
that it was her idea
to like me. – Okay, Link–
– I know you keep
talking about her, but she’s not watching. No, no, she watches– she watches
the third video every day. ( laughs )
That’s the only one. She watches
the red border video. She watches the red border.
She said, “I like
that red border.” What you got for me
in that red border? Waiting three minutes
for at-home pregnancy test
results can be so boring. There’s got to be
a better way. Instead of a plus sign,
this electronic pregnancy test entertains you
in the result window with a digital
dancing baby. Real world,
TV world? This seems
outrageously lame to be written
into “Black Mirror.” – Mm.
– I mean, just to have
a dancing baby? – Yep.
– Really? I mean, this is something
that would be at
the 99-cent store. I’m saying this is–
this is– this is real world
and it shouldn’t be. Wrong, Link,
it’s on “Black Mirror”
and it’s been there twice. Watch. ( chiming ) She’s so happy.
She’s so happy
she’s pregnant again. Whoops. You know what?
If you’re not pregnant, it shows a picture of you
getting a good night’s sleep and going to the movies
whenever you want. – I’m not doing great
– You’re not. Everyone’s favorite part
of “Snow White” is the mirror
that throws shade
at a grown woman for being less attractive
than a teenage girl
who talks to birds. Now you can own
an interactive mirror that judges
your appearance, too. This mirror informs you
of problem areas like wrinkles, discoloration,
and even health issues. Real world or TV world? And what color
is that mirror?
Ha! Right? ( laughs ) This was season one,
episode one, and this is why it’s
called “Black Mirror.” – Mm.
– ( laughter ) What y’all laughing at? This is from
season one, episode one – of “Black Mirror.”
– Wrong, it’s real, Link. It’s called Hi, Mirror.
Let’s watch it.This is real?Woman:
The world’s first and only
smart beauty mirror–assesses your skin…
– Link:It’s so smart.…gives you personalized
beauty advice,and tracks your progress.( imitates woman )
“It tracks your progress.” How awesome is that? How does it
track your progress? I don’t understand. It gives you beauty advice? You’re doing so bad, Link. You know, technically
I don’t need this because I already have
technology that tells me
how I look. It’s called
You Tube comments. ( normal voice )
I don’t know why that
made me angry, but it did. You can’t win now. I don’t want to win
your silly technology-based game. This next technological
advancement is for everyone
who’s faked a phone call as an exit strategy
on a first date. I didn’t like you
either, Sharon. I didn’t know Sharon. I just made that up. Yeah, that didn’t
ring true for me ’cause… – Similar to Tinder…
– …I don’t know
a Sharon either. …this software
finds you a date, but it also provides
the amount of time
you should date them. So it tells you–
matches you with somebody and says, like,
“You should go with
this person for six months,
12 months, whatever.” A dating app
with an expiration date. You get this one wrong,
it’ll be four wrong in a row. – And that’s what
I’m going for.
– Right. So I say that this– in order
to get it wrong– already exists
in the real world. You’re wrong,
but right, Link! It’s from
“Black Mirror”! – Yes!
– Let’s watch. Okay, so, on three,
two, one, go. ( chimes ) 12 hours. ( chuckles ) You can get
a lot done in 12 hours. That’s– that is
a short relationship,
is what I was gonna say. Yeah, if only
there were only a device that told you how long
you should host an Internet show
with somebody. Oh, good Lord. Lastly, if a scientist
came up to me and asked, “Do you want
a robot replica of your wife” I’d say,
“No! Wait, maybe– no!” She isn’t watching. Link, what if I told you
there was a software that allowed you to upload
a loved one’s memories, beliefs, and feelings
into robot form? Would that be
real something or something I saw
on “Black Mirror”? I think this happens
in a lot of movies, actually. If “Black Mirror”
was doing this, they wouldn’t be
as original – as they’re–
– Mm-hmm. – The grammar fell apart
in that sentence.
– Yep. So in order
to get this wrong, I think
this already exists
in the real world. Well, you couldn’t
miss this one because it exists
in both places. Sorry to ruin
your streak. Oh, I couldn’t
get it wrong? Here it is
on “Black Mirror.”Ew, what’s that?What the crap
is that? That’s her
old boyfriend. He comes in a package
and it’s– it’s awesome. Oh, that is… And here it is
in the real world. Anytime soon,
immortality is accomplished by creating consciousness
and self-replicating machines that can be distributed
throughout the cosmos. Mm-hmm. That’s right. ( laughs ) The conversations
with your digital self
are incredible. “Mm, that’s right.” “Mm-hmm. Look at me
with both eyes, girl.” That was actually a doctor
who developed a version of her wife, which was the woman
sitting there talking to the replica
of herself. And, apparently,
her wife thought that she needed her eyes
to be crossed a little bit more than they are in real life. ‘Cause she’s into that. That is so scary. Link, you know what?
You didn’t win. I’m glad I didn’t win. But I’d love for you to have
this black mirror anyway. Oh!
Thank you so much. As long as it doesn’t
talk to me or try
to sell me anything. – Thank you for liking,
commenting, and subscribing.
– You know what time it is. I’m Donnie and that’s
my Frisbee dog, Duke, and we’re
in Salt Lake City, Utah, and it’s time to spin
the Wheel of Mythicality. Yeah, Duke!
Frisbee dog! – I don’t think
we’ve got Frisbee dogs.
– No, we don’t. Click the bottom link
to watch the episode
from the beginning. And click the top link
to watch us taste test two more mystery pizzas
in “Good Mythical More”! And to find out where
the Wheel of Mythicality
is going to land.Technology is only scary
if you lose it.Keep your phone
near and dearwith our mythical
– Hey guys we just wanted to take
a second to let you know that GMM is up for the show of the year
at the Streamy Awards! -But we need your votes and
tweets to win. – You can vote by tweeting
“I vote for #GoodMythicalMorning for show of the year at the #Streamys,”
or you can vote by clicking on the link in the description.
– Now, your tweets have to include #GoodMythicalMorning,
the word “vote”, and #Streamys. You can also retweet our tweet
and that will count as a vote. – Voting continues through September 17th
and you can tweet-vote 100 times per day. – Press pause now and do it!
Let’s show the world what – Mythical Beasts are made of!
– Thanks for being your mythical best. – Kids watch some seriously bizarre stuff.
– Let’s talk about that. ♪ (theme music playing) ♪ – Good Mythical Morning!
– It’s tough to make kids happy. Trust me. I hang around three of ’em a lot
and you never know what’s gonna please them. – Hmm.
– And TV networks don’t have a clue either as evidenced by years of serving up the
most bizarre and absurd entertainment – Right.
– That sometimes I look over my kids’ shoulder OR look back through the internet… Sometimes I look over my kids’ shoulder,
look back through the internet… – Yes. We’ve gone very deep today.
– …especially into the 80’s, and you find some of the craziest stuff.
It’s like, “I dunno if they’re gonna like this but let’s just make it as weird
as possible and see what happens.” Well these clips that we’re gonna show you
are the answer to what happens. – Starting off with: (high pitched) BooBah!
(normal voice) A British kid’s show, it ran from 2003 to 2006.
– Haven’t seen it. – Link, there’s no better way to explain
it to you than to let you just watch a little bit of it.
– Let’s do it! – (fart noises)
– Whoa! – Yep, they’re farting out of pods.
– Ooh. I dunno – I think those are the BooBahs?
They also fly. – I bet their farts smell good, like fruit.
– (BooBah’s singing) – Look at that, they harmonize.
– A five fart harmony? – Are they singing?
– Yeah, well, they’re humming at least. – That is –
– Look, it gets better. They also do this – watch.
– Psychedelic, man. – (BoohBah’s making fart noises)
– (laughs) – Are they farting?
– (laughing) Yeah, that’s the fart dance, Link. – Are you kidding me?
– They do this, as far as I can tell they really like to fart.
– Is this on loop? Is this like a Vine or? – No, no.
– Is this the actual show? – This is the show, look. Still farting.
– Do they talk? No, they fart a lot though. They do not
talk. They sing and they fart. And then, look, look. End of the day –
this is just like me when I go to bed. – (both laugh)
– I go right down into my turtle neck. Ooh, goodness. I can tell that they ran
that footage in reverse and they ran the farts in reverse too.
– That’s it. That’s BooBah, Link. – That – I don’t think I’m gonna be able to
sleep soundly for at least a week now. – (high pitched) BooooBaaaah!
– I thought the one that I’m about to show you was the creepiest thing, but
because that one was so colorful – Oh.
– I think that’s even creepier than this, but let me know what you think. It starts
off with a mime, so, you know you’re starting off in like a creepy place
– I don’t like mimes. – This is an early 80’s children’s show,
the BBshe (mis-pronouncing BBC) – “The BB-she.”
– (both laugh) – BBC made it for preschoolers.
It was called “Jigsaw” and this mime is called “NoseyBonk.”
– (laughs) Okay. Show – “Here’s NoseyBonk, pottering
around and planting a clue to the whole world.” – I mean look at that mask. He’s planting
a seed. Do I need to tell you that? And from the side his mask isn’t
that creepy. – I’m concerned about his nose,
I feel like he has a problem. – But look at the front, look at that.
And then – he’s growing…. – (both) more noses.
– And he’s happy about it, he’s like “That’s right, I grew six noses,
– (goofy laugh) hey hey, okay!” – Is he happy about growing six noses or
the fact that he’s about to eat your face off or something? Like, I mean is that not…
– I wouldn’t let my children watch that. the scariest thing? Now, I’ve gotta ask
is this a coincidence that the name of the show is “Jigsaw”? And…
– It’s like the horror movie! – And the guy from Saw’s name is “Jigsaw.”
– And he wears a weird mask, right? – I haven’t seen Saw.
– I don’t watch those either. – I’m too afraid to watch the movie Saw
and I’m too afraid to watch any more of NoseyBonk.
– Well, you might be too afraid to watch “E-I-E-I-Yoga” (laughs) from 1996,
a direct to VHS children’s series Teaching kids how to do yoga with a
barnyard theme. Check it out. – “Hi, I’m Yogi Okey-Dokey an d this is my farm.”
– “Cock-a-doodly-doodly-doo! Hahahaha!” – Look at this guy. (laughs)
– (laughs) It’s a Rastafarian rooster. – Looks like you.
Yogi – “Nice pose, Rasta… “Mornin’ How Now, nice hat!”
Rooster – “Yaaaaa ‘mon!” – Listen to this.
Rooster – “You can milk Sister Moo Cow for all the information.”
♪ ( Yogi Okey Dokey is my name-) ♪ – She’s got information. You can milk her.
-Yoga information? – And then the children show up and he
hugs them. Not creepy at all. – Slow your roll on the hugs Yogi.
♪ (Yogi singing in background) ♪ Its a Soccer player! Yogi – “Wow, you feel that wind?”
– He does… Yogi – “Every time I feel a wind like this it
reminds me of something very, very important. It reminds me to breathe!
I think you all know what breathing is.” Cow – “Always remember to breathe!”
– That’s her information? – Yeah.
– They gotta milk her for that? – Yeah, that’s all she ever says.
– What breathing is? Rooster – “Don’t forget to
breathe little yogis!” Rooster & Yogi – ♪ (Vegetables!)
– Outta nowhere, this vegetable song. ♪ (Vegetables, vegetables, vegetables!) ♪
– That’s not yoga. – That’s nutrition.
Kids – “Caw! Caw! Caw!” – This is…Yogi Okey Dokey…
– Are his pants yoga pants or jeans? – They’re jeans, he’s in a barnyard, Link.
– No, they are fake jeans that are yoga pants.
Kids – (making funny noises) – Alright, sign your kids up now.
– This guy should be, he should be doing yoga from a padded cell, not a barn yard set.
Eughh! I liked his hair style though. – The wind really revealed some nice
features on Yogi Okey Dokey’s face. – Shall we Japanese anime?
– We should. – “Shima shima tora no shimajirō” translates
to “striped island tiger shimajiro.” It’s basically a tiger boy that learns all
types of stuff. Including how to use the potty! This should be interesting.
(characters talking in Japanese) He’s got an itch in the booty, dad has an idea.
– Oh, what? Is that a bouncing turd? – No that’s a chocolate bean. With a face on it.
– That toilet has a face on it too. – It’s a smart toilet.
– ♪ (singing in Japanese) ♪ Now, I can only guess that they’re singing
something about getting ready to poop. – This is what my parents did with me.
– Yes. – I remember it vividly.
– Look. – Oh my goodness.
– Piñata! I dunno why there’s a piñata in an anime show.
– Oh no! Come on! Oh no, dad! – (laughs)
– Well, somebody’s gotta wipe the bean off! – (both) Oh my goodness.
– Why did– – (laughs)
– I don’t like a personified turd, though. That makes me feel sorry for it
when it goes away. – But, Rhett he was so happy to go…
– The turd? – …into the swimming pool.
– Oh. Dad looked too happy,
I mean I’ve had to wipe my kids – butts.
– (laughs) – I’ve never smiled while doing it.
– Did you ever do a dance like this? – No, I never danced either.
– But your parents danced like that? – No, Link I was making that up.
– I think that one’s effective, like I want to do number two right now.
– Okay please hold it. (laughs) If you have any idea what kind, if you
wanna know what kind of TV was being made when we were born you have to look no
further than “Bigfoot and Wildboy.” – Oh yeah.
– We’ve actually talked about this a long time ago, like in a Rhett and Link Kast
Live or something. But this still, to this day remains my favorite television show
that I never actually watched other than this one episode that’s on YouTube.
Check it out, Link. – Ooh! There he is.
– Yep. Narrator – “Out of the Great North West comes
the Legendary Bigfoot! Who, 8 years ago, saved a young
child lost in the vast wilderness…” Oh, and what do they call him now?
Narrator – “And raised that child until he grew up to be Wildboy!”
– Yes! Okay. – Watch out for that real man!
– Look at this guy, he’s lunging after Wildboy. Something’s wrong with the man.
He doesn’t have a good lunging technique cause Wildboy’s able to get out of
the way very easily. (Bigfoot screams)
– Is that the language of Bigfoot? – Bigfoot- Look, check this out:
this is how he approaches people. In slo-mo, and then like a rocket.
Like a Bigfoot rocket, Link. – Whoa! That’s quite a leap!
– Look at this, and then he’s just like here I am. – He jumped up that far just to land?
– (laughs) Now I gotta run some more. – She just jumped too.
– Look, listen. – And she jumped.
– Almost as fast as Bigfoot, Girl – “They move almost as fast as Bigfoot!” who only moves in slow motion.
Which is confusing. – Who are they, Rhett? They have nets.
– They’re women from the future. But look, he’s totally thwarted by this net.
-By a blanket? – He’s like ahh, oh my goodness,
I don’t know what to do. – There’s the zombie dude.
– But, cliffhanger. Narrator – “(inaudible) become a gladiator
controlled by these evil women? Will Bigfoot also become the Robot of
the Queen from Another Timezone?” Look it. Look at Bigfoot.
– (laughs) Narrator – “Is there any way the young
Princess can regain her throne and return her city of the future to peaceful rule?
Be with us next week and see, in the exciting conclusion of:
Bigfoot and Wildboy!” The woman to Bigfoot ratio
seems really good in the show. – And that’s one of the great
things about the show. – (laughs) lots of ladies with yellow blankets.
– Scepters – Well those are nets, Link. – No, I think he has a weak…
– You’re thinking nets are blankets, come on – …weakness for yellow blankets it’s like
you drape him with one and he’s like “Ohh!” – Oh he totally knows he could get out of there
he’s just like “Oh, ladies, take me away…” “…it’s gonna be okay, yes.”
– Where was Wildboy by the way when this happened, why didn’t Wildboy come out
and like, poke a hole in the net? – WIldboy doesn’t do anything. He gets saved.
He’s just kinda there. He’s Bigfoot’s son. – Oh.
– He’s Bigfoot’s son. – And those women were from the future?
– Yeah. It’s, and just to let you know I watched the conclusion, they get ’em anyway.
– You watched the whole thing? – Yeah. The women from the future they worked them.
– Oh, the women are okay? I wanna know if Bigfoot’s okay.
– Bigfoot and Wildboy are okay! – Okay, good!
– That’s what I’m talking about. – Okay.
– Follow along. – So, it’s interesting that that gets a
little sci-fi because I’m about to go full sci-fi AND full puppet. Alright?
– Alright. – It is the early 80’s, well it’s not right now
what I’m about to show you is. Um, this is later than the 80’s, an indefinite
period later. I’m talking about time right now. – Oh.
– Or later. Back in the 80’s a team of expressionless
sci-fi puppets defend the planet from attacking aliens led by a wrinkly faced
Boss Lady named ‘Zelda’. – Mhmm.
– I, I did not know you could get so overdramatic while simultaneously being so expressionless.
Watch this edit that we made here of “Terrahawks.” Puppet – “Zero, take your squad to the
site of the energy source and report.” Robot – “Sir,”
Puppet – “And use reasonable caurtion.” – Caurtion? (pronouncing it like the puppet)
– That’s how you say caution. – Caurtion. That’s not a word.
– And that’s his… Puppet – “Hurry up Sergeant Major.”
Robot – “Thank you, Ma’am.” – Thank you “mom?”
– Yeah that’s their son. It’s a – – Whoa!!
– It’s a robot ball. Puppet – “If my theory about the energy
source is correct…” – That’s their son’s head?!
– No, it’s just a robot who goes and does reconnaissance and then a ship gets BIG
out there, it was a small ship, it got big and there’s a…Zelda’s on…
Puppet – “Come on, baby.” – He’s using caurtion. Oh my.
Zelda – “You are coming with me to Mars! And then we’ll take you apart to
see what makes you tick!” – Oh she’s not an android…
Puppet – “You’ve slipped up, I’m only one of nine clones…”
– HA! Gotcha! – Ha ha! I don’t care about my life!
I’m throwing caurtion to the wind! – (laughter) and then look, she…
– Oh, look at this guy. Puppet – “What would you do, 101?”
Robot – “It’s not for us to make decisions.” Puppet – “But you can if you want!”
– (robot voice) You can’t make decisions. We’re robots.
Robot – “The doctor said to stop making decisions.” Puppet – “You’re right of course.”
– (impersonating robot) You made a weird decision to wear those glasses.
Puppet – “101? 101?” – I wish I could move my eyes like that.
Puppet: – “Open fire!” – Ooh.
Puppet – “What have I done?” – What have the producers done?
– (laughs) I am seriously looking into getting some Terrahawk action going on…
– I could get into that! – I’m gonna watch this whole season. Lando
was watching this over my shoulder and of course when he saw Zelda he like, put his
foot up, and it was like covering her face up with his foot – but he still wanted to watch
it with me? So I think that passes the test. – Right, yeah.
– It passes the pre-schooler… – He was showin’ a little caurtion with his foot.
– So, outta all these my vote is for Terrahawks I don’t know if we are voting, but feel
free to do that in the comments. – Well, I would like to bring Bigfoot and
Wildboy back. You can be Wildboy, you know who I’m gonna play.
– Let us know what you think is the most absurd, bizarre, weirdest caurtionary
show for kids that we missed in the comments. – Yeah, and thanks for liking and
commenting and subscribing! – You know what time it is. “I’m Katie!”
“And I’m Andrew!” “We’re from Utah,”
“It’s Miniature Horse Monday!” “And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality!” – Make sure you’re following us Instagram
that’s @rhettandlink on Instagram. Every Monday over there is Miniature
Horse Monday. – Click through to Good Mythical More! I’ve got
even more completely absurd and bizarre kids shows, complete with clips! For our mutual enjoyment.
If it doesn’t freak us out. Rhett – This just in…a meteor sized meatball crash lands in Italy. – This just in, a meteor sized meatball has
crash landed in Italy. – Local man was quoted as saying,
(bad Italian accent) “Oh! Hey Hey! Look at da meatball! It’s so big! It’s
like a meteor! Ayyy!” – (bad Italian accent) “It’s like the jackpot!”
– “Hey heyyy!” – “We hit the jackpot!”
– (normal voice) Back to you, Jill.
– Call now for a very special offer on a very stupid product. – Let’s talk about that. (alarm rings)
(playful theme music) (fire blasts) Good Mythical Morning. – Everybody’s got those
days where they drink a 6 p.m. espresso and then
binge a season of Bojack. Now it’s 3 a.m. and their
mind is racing because they said, “You too,” when
that cute ticket taker said, “Enjoy your movie,” yesterday. – (chuckles) And the best way to combat late night restlessness is with some trashy paid programming.
– That’s right. – But what is the worst of
the worst when it comes to as seen on TV ads? – The Mythical team has trudged
through the annals of time to uncover the most ridiculous
as seen on TV products, and we’re gonna decide
which one’s the dumbest. It’s time for Ranked: Worst
As Seen On TV Products. Mythical team member Stevie,
Christine, Jordan, and Emily are going to be presenting
as seen on TV products along with the ads that they come with. – Yeah they’re gonna make their argument and then we’re going to rank
them and award the worst as seen on TV product of all time. All right Jordan, why don’t you go first? – So I’ve got the Wax Vac, which is a space blaster for ear wax. – [Announcer] We all know we
shouldn’t use cotton swabs to clean or dry our ears. Wax Vac is quiet, listen. See how gently it vacs water and dirt, leaving your ears clean and dry. You just empty it out when you’re done. Stop using other ear
cleaners that don’t work, and stop using cotton swabs
that can damage your ears. – Ow!
(laughing) – Ow! – Such a great piece of
infomercial over acting. – Ow!
– Ooh, I have to drain this pasta,
whoa, my house is on fire! It’s just like, all right. Yes, this is from the
folks at Hampton Direct. It pulls dirt particles
and moisture out of the ear with gentle suction. It’s cordless, costs $9.99. – So it shoves water in
and then sucks it out? – Does it take water out? It puts water in and then takes it out? – Oh no, it takes water out, no, it gently draws moisture and debris. I was confused, I was like,
there’s no tank on it. – Should we put water in though? – No. You actually have a little–
– There’s moisture in there. – [Stevie] Ew. – [Rhett] There’s a little, oh,
there’s a little black piece that went right in there. – Ew.
– What? – Yeah, you had a little black piece. – Oh, push harder.
– Ow! – Deeper. Deeper, deeper, deeper. – [Rhett] That’s as deep as it goes, man. – Push it, man. Push it. – Should we leave?
– This makes me feel very, very uncomfortable. And that’s as far as it goes. – I like this one. It feels good, you try it. – No I’m not using that.
– No no no. – Clean it.
– I need my own Wax Vac. – Wait, I wanna see what is in– – Okay let’s see if it got
anything, is there like a tank? – Yeah, you have to empty it over a sink. – Don’t you see? – Jordan, did you try this? – Not on my ear but I can
confirm that it feels great on the human nipple. (laughing) – Did you wash it after? – Oh look, look–
– No. – That’s the black thing that
was in your ear, look at it. – What is that black thing?
– I don’t know, there was a black thing.
– Oh man, I think– – Well to me this is a great
produce, so why is this bad? I mean, it feels great, it sucks hard. We’re good to go, right?
(Rhett laughs) – Sure, yeah. Maybe this is a great product.
– It’s great. So I’m putting this, I
don’t wanna put it at four, but maybe I’m just weird. – Yeah well that is affirmative. All right next up is Stevie. – How about an egg scrambler for ya? – [Rhett] How ’bout it? – [Announcer] Do you
scramble eggs like this? You never get a perfectly blended egg, and then there’s the cleanup. But now there’s the egg scrambler. It scrambles an egg while
it’s still in the shell. The egg scrambler perfectly
blends the egg white and yolk in only five seconds. – Okay. – It’s true!
– That sounds amazing. – So this is the Egg
Scrambler from the 1970s from Ronco.
– Ron Popeil. – Oh! – And it’s a little vibrating needle that pierces the egg shells,
scrambles the egg inside. In the 70s, it was $7.77. We paid $50 for it on eBay. You know what’s weird
though is that I remember a commercial from when I was
young like in the late 80s and from what I remember, the camera’s pushing down a hallway and there’s a closed door and
you hear a vibration sound and you cut back to a closeup
of this husband and he’s like, “Honey?” and then you keep
going towards the door and she’s like, “Oh yeah!” And then he opens the
door and then she’s there with her Egg Scrambler
and she’s just like, “It’s my Egg Scrambler,”
and he’s like, d’oh, and he looks at the camera. – D’oh.
– Yeah. – Are you sure you didn’t just dream that? – Yeah no, I made all of that up, but it would have been a better
commercial than what we saw. – Let’s try it. – Wait so she’s using the
egg scrambler in her bedroom? – Yes she is.
– Sensual ad. – [Emily] She brought it as a cover up. – Okay now I’m gonna do
it, I’m gonna do it, guys. I’m gonna try it. So I know that you pierce the egg first. – [Link] Oh gosh. I would–
– Oh! – It’s on there.
– It’s on there, and then you press down. Oh man. Ooh! – My question is not whether
this works, it’s why? – I feel like you could use this as a ear wax remover as well. – Oh, with the needle in there. – All right the moment of truth. We’re gonna see if it actually scrambled. – Well I think it does scramble, but– – Hold on, but that felt
good, I will say that. As the only person who was touching it while it was happening, it felt good. (taps egg) – [All] Whoa! – It works!
– Whoa, that is amazing! – Wow! – Well they wound up
discontinuing it ’cause people started sharing needles. (laughing) – Now I just don’t know why. I mean, well–
– Here’s what I’ll say. It’s pretty cool if it’s
actually more trouble than just putting a
bunch of eggs into a bowl and scrambling them.
– Yeah. – Cleaning up eggs is like kind of one of the easiest things, they
come right off with water. – [Link] That is a very
consisted scramble. – Oh they got you with the consistency. – Yeah like scrambling an
egg is like the first thing you learn how to do when
you’re learning how to cook. I feel like if you had
a machine in your house that was just for Top Ramen,
it’s like you don’t need that. – Absolutely. – It could make a good candy bowl though, and when someone reaches in
they’re like (mimics buzzing). Got ya.
(laughing) – It could make a good torture device. You put your eye on it.
– Oh. – [Link] I’m putting this
at two, what do you think? – Yeah I really don’t need
help scrambling my eggs and I’m more than a little
bit afraid of that needle, so yes, it is a worse product. Next up we got Christine.
– Hey. So this is Wonder Arms, a
total arm workout system. – [Link] Okay. – [Announcer] Listen up ladies. Are your arms and shoulders
saggy, flabby and out of shape? Isn’t that the one area
you could never find a solution for? – This right here, it ain’t sexy. – That is my chicken wing. – This is the fat. – A little schnitzel right here. That’s what I’m not a big fan of. – [Announcer] Introducing Wonder Arms, the breakthrough fitness sensation that all women are talking about. – All women?
– All women. I know, they’re like, listen up, ladies. We’re all like uh-huh. I’m listening. – What was the audition
process for that commercial? You just step in the
room like, look at that! – Like a lot of double waving. (Emily laughs) I don’t know, I feel like this product, the action that you achieve in the muscles that it worked could
be done with anything, like reaching for things,
right, it doesn’t– – Well Link you tell me, are
you feeling your triceps? – A little bit, I am.
– Your biceps. – It looks like a replica like
Legolas Lord of the Rings bow that I got at Comic Con. – Whoa!
– Oh my goodness. – No!
– Dangerous. – Look at that.
– That’s not advised. – That’s exciting. – Well you’re supposed
to feel your triceps, your biceps, your shoulders,
your chest, your back and more. Do you feel more? – I feel a little pain where
it hit me in the wrist. – Did you let go of that on purpose? – Yeah I was doing the Legolas. It was a good idea it seemed like. – Thank you. – Oh there’s a beginner,
intermediate and an advanced band. You’re currently on the intermediate band. – Let’s see if I can get a burn going while you try to convince
me this is, oh good, it’s dangerous once you get–
– Yeah I feel like you could just row a boat instead. – Did that woman–
– Who’s got a boat? (laughing) That’s the simpler version of this? You just buy a boat.
– Simply buy a boat. – Try it.
– Did the woman call her arm a shitzel? – Schnitzel.
– A schnitzel. – But a schnitzel is like a
thin piece of fried chicken. – Yeah, that’s what it
looked like. (chuckles) – She’s very, very specific
in her body dysmorphia. – I don’t know–
(laughing) – It’s like what does it look like? (groans) So much shame. – I think there’s some fellas
who date ladies out there who like a thick arm. I like, you know? – You like a thick arm.
– I like a thick arm. – You like a little schnitzel. – I like a little schnitzel for lunch. – [Christine] A little chicken wing? – Have a nibble on your schnitzel. – [Jordan] Add a little sauerkraut. – (laughs) Eat my shitzel. – Think of all the other words they used before they landed on schnitzel. – The fact is, there are
many ways to tone your arms. – Can I get your head?
– That don’t involve, like potentially injuring
yourself with shards of plastic. This is stupid. – And this isn’t
replicating any particular, you could go to a gym
and go to every machine and this would not be an
exercise that you would do. – That’s an argument for this being– – Hey, we’re filling the white space in the arm exercise market.
– So you think it’s good? – I’m getting a little, my chai-ceps. (laughing) I found new muscles, that’s what more is. It’s your chai-ceps. – That’s the muscle you
work out when you take your chai tea from Starbucks. – So you’re saying this is good, and I felt a little burn. – I’m saying that if you
did this and nothing else, I mean you might get swole. But I think you gotta do
it more than minutes a day, we’re talking hours. – But you could just
use the resistant band without the actual machine and
get the same result, right? – I don’t know, Christine. – No, nothing, Christine. Nothing at all.
– Doesn’t feel the same. – It’s at number four. – But I think we could
all agree that sometimes a schnitzel arm is beautiful. (all clapping) – Yes.
– Especially on a single mother. – Oh.
– Oh yes. – [Jordan] And a first responder. (laughing) – All right Emily, what do we have? – Oh boy, it’s Rejuvenique. It’s an electric mask you
willingly put on your face to fix your stupid face. – [Announcer] In essence,
Rejuvenique does for the face what exercise does for the body, and the way it does that
is there’s a control unit that during a facial session
actually sends an impulse up to the zones in the mask, and actually activates the face and skin to exercise, tighten and tone. – [Announcer] These impulses
start in the forehead facial zone and about every 20 seconds, automatically move one
zone at a time through each of the 12 facial zones. – Oh my. – Okay, Emily, tell us some more. (screams) Oh goodness. – Wow!
– Yeah. You really make yourself
look beautiful for the Purge. (laughs) – [Emily] We’ll say this, I
couldn’t fit any fava beans or Chianti in this tiny mouth hole. Zero stars! (laughing) I’m gonna take, it smells
like a bitter divorce in here. – Oh gosh. I’ll take it.
– Here you go, guys. Woo, all right so that
commercial is actually from 1999. – What?
– Wow. – First of all, show
’em the inside of this. Look at that, it’s just
a bunch of thumb tacks. – Does my face look like
Hellraiser just like made out with me, or what happened? It just imprinted?
– No you look all right. Give us some more info here. – All right cool, so it delivers nine volt electronic impulse gold
plated facial cushions electrocuting your face
just to like revitalize and work out your facial muscles. – [Link] It’s got a phone with it. – Yeah you could.
– Can you hear me? – [Rhett] Yes. – I’m about to turn this thing on. – [Rhett] Oh it hurts. – It does, a little bit. – One’s right into your eyebrows. – [Christine] Beauty is pain. – So there’s a pulsation
control that goes from on to 10, and then I’m gonna press
start so, I’m turning it on. – [Rhett] Oh I heard a noise. – And I’m gonna press start.
– Oh no. – And that’s on two, going to four, going to six. You feel anything?
– Hold on, turn it. Just slowly go to eight. – Eight–
(Rhett groans) (laughing) – You look like the
phantom of the soccer moms. (grunting dramatically) – Stop it, stop it. I mean I’m choosing to
believe that you’re faking, but it’s on 10. – [Rhett] I’m not feeling anything except a little embarrassment. – You know if it doesn’t work,
you could at least use it for what to do with your face when people talk about matcha or sports. That’s what I want it for. – Just put it on– – [Rhett] I’ve gotta do my treatment now. – Tell me more about Bitcoin. – (grunts) Exactly. (laughs) – [Rhett] I’m not feeling anything. – You’re not feeling anything?
– You’re into crystals now. Cool.
– I don’t hear it. – Those spiky things just hurt, man. There’s no electricity
and even if there is, it’s nine volts. I mean, what is that doing? It’s not doing anything. It’s not rejuvenating
anything, Linda Evans. – It just looks creepy. – Linda Evans is doing something right. She’s a beautiful woman,
a beautiful older gal. – Well I think this might be a mask. – Oh okay.
– Okay, so– – It looks very mask-like.
– At this point, let’s decide, because the number one slot is open. Is this worthy of the worst
as seen on TV product? – Well it doesn’t work. I think it would scare your family. Yeah, in my mind, the
Rejuvenique is the most useless, worst as seen on TV product
that we have seen today. – It is ugly, it is stupid,
it’s scary, it doesn’t work. – But if you wanna attract Jason Voorhees, I think this is a hot commodity. – There you have it, Linda Evans. You’ve sponsored the worst
product as seen on television. – The definitive list. Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – You guys say, “You
know what time it is.” – [Crew] You know what time it is. – I’m Dave. – And I’m Megan. – From Sumter, Washington.
– And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – All right click the top
link and watch us match the team member with the dumbest
product they’ve ever bought in Good Mythical More. – And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. Keep your friends close
and your phone closer with the Mythical and GMM popsockets, available now at Mythical.store.
– Today, we dine like
the King of the North. – Let’s talk about that. (upbeat synthesizer music) – Good Mythical Morning! – And valar morghulis, which is of course, Valyrian for ‘all men must die’, which is not exactly the uplifting message I was looking to start today’s show with, but when it comes to Game of Thrones, that’s about as uplifting as it gets. – Yeah, so to celebrate the return of the biggest show on
TV and it’s final season, we’re putting our little fingers on the culinary pulse of Westeros and bringing some of the most iconic Game of Thrones foods to life. So, hold the door to the fridge, because we’re about as hungry as a herd of Dothraki
after pillaging a village full of sister kissers. It’s time for Real Fake Food:
Game of Thrones Edition. – Now, some of our friends,
like Feast Of Fiction and Binging with Babish and others, have created delicious looking versions of some Game of Thrones foods, but that is not what we’re about to do. Our goal is to make the food
as true to how it exists inside the world of Game
of Thrones as possible. Not some fancy version that you would feed Mema Tyrell on her birthday. – In other words, indigestion is coming. But, before we get to the meals that are dark and full of terrors, let’s ease into things with
something that’s just brown. – Okay. (intense music) – Bowl O’ Brown is a
cheap, murky brown stew served in the slums of King’s Landing, specifically Flea Bottom,
and it’s meant to serve as sustenance for those who
can’t afford anything better. So, let’s see some exciting brown action. (laughs) – It’s only a name, but
an easy burden to bear. Far easier than hers. – In Flea Bottom, we
call them bowls of brown. We pretended that the
meat in them was chicken. We knew it wasn’t chicken. – No boobs in that clip, huh. (crew laughs) – You little. Alright. (laughs) Now, the time has come for us to taste our own bowls of brown. Oh, Sir Jordan of Pig Anus. Sir Jordan of Pig Anus. – Oi there, lords. It is I, the guy who gives you the brown. (laughs) Oh. – [Rhett] Slap it in there. – Oh, yes.
– Look at that. – Oh, I’ll give you
quite the slopping, lord. – Oh gosh. Oh, there’s a whole snail. – This looks amazing. – [Jordan] Oh, and some brown for you. – [Link] Leave brown. Okay. – The brownest of the browns. – Okay, that’s, that’s.
– Yes. – So brown. – Oh, you lost–
– That’s enough! You lost some of your brown, lord! – I’m right here. – (laughs) Alright! – You have like, hearing
loss or something. – I live next to a dragon, so I don’t know how loud I’m talking. – Okay.
– Alright! – Thank you, Mr. Pig Anus. – [Jordan] It’s Pigganus! – Oh. – (laughs) Okay, thanks for clarifying. – [Jordan] Oh, I got quite the ribbing about that in junior high. (laughs) – Ribbing or rimming? (crew laughs) – According–
– Hey, what’s in this? – According to The Sworn
Sword graphic novel, which was written by George
R. R. Martin himself. Uh, the ingredients are
often unidentifiable mystery meats which may include fish. Hey, you’re getting some brown on me, man. – Oh yeah, sorry. – Fish, pigeons, rats, cats, and even dead bodies of dubious origin! It all depends on who made your brown. – Alright now, some
blogs and YouTube chefs have come up with tasty, sanitized recipes of the Bowl O’ Brown, but, this bowl of brown has different stuff. It has beef tendon, pork
kidney, rabbit, duck tongue, black pudding, which is beef blood, snail shells, vegetable peels,
and just a pinch of salt. (crew laughs) – And there is a whole egg of some sort. – [Crew member] That’s my bad. I put some quail eggs in there. – Oh, thanks. – [Crew member] We were
cleaning out the fridge. – Uh, I don’t even really, (coughs) I’m just gonna kinda get
an unidentifiable slurry. – Oh gosh.
– Watch for bones. – Watch for bones. We have been getting the bone warning. – [Link] I just don’t wanna– – [Rhett] Dink, dink your brown. – Oh gosh, that a whole part of something. – That’s good, that’s good, that’s good. Just start small. – Dink it and sink it. – That is just a bone. (crew laughs) – It’s a very beefy version. I think that is probably
a lot more nutritious than what they were actually eating. – [Crew member] There’s
no real beef in there. – Oh!
– Woah, very earthy. (crew laughs) Oh, gosh. Like only 30% of it is digestible. – [Crew member] Yeah. – Or chewable, ope, there’s another piece. – Yep, and I’m already there. – What is that? – [Crew member] Bone. – (laughs) Ehm, bone! – That’s, okay. – The good news is it
only gets worse from here. – Oh, gosh. Next up! Drogon’s Burnt Goat. (crew laughs) (intense music) Now if you thought we’d
eat Game of Thrones food without finding out what
dragons like to eat? Then you know nothing, Jon Snow! – Oh. (crew laughs) – Or whatever your name
is, Doug Snyder perhaps. – Okay well, buckle up, Doug, because we know exactly
what dragons like to eat. (goat bleats) (dragon screeches) (goat cries) – And this is that actual goat. – Yes. Yes, it is. And this goat is currently
at a state of medium rare, which is far too undercooked for the likes of Drogon or Rhaegal, so we need to get it to a proper
degree of dragon doneness. Enter the Dragon. Is that a different thing? – Yeah it is, different movie. Cah caw! – So I just say, grab
a haunch, or I don’t, this is a part. I don’t know what part it is. Grab a part, and point your dragon at it. You gotta massage the dragon’s neck. Get right in there on the thyroid. – I’m so hungry. – Oh gosh. (blow torches ignite) – Oh, look at that! – [Link] Yeah, fire! – Okay, you get it nice and singed. – Whoa! I burnt my, my, my Drogon nose. (laughs) – I think that’s regular. (blow torch ignites) Oh Link, you got– – [Link] Yeah! – [Rhett] You’re putting plastic fumes onto your stuff, man. – Oh, oh.
– Blow it out, blow it out! – Jordan’s over there laughing. Yeah, poison him! – I think I, yeah. You might want to eat mine and not yours. Okay, I’m going for, – Mhm, smells–
– a good solid bite here. – It smells like burnt dragon. I’ll bite from a different spot. – Oh, it’s warm. – Dink it. Oh! (crew laughs) That’s pretty top heavy. – It is. You almost hit me in the nose. – Wow. And sink it. – [Rhett] Oh. – Very gamey! I mean, it’s uh. – It tastes like a barnyard. – Hmm, yeah, it does. – It’s not bad. It’s well seasoned. Good job with the seasoning. (crew member laughs) I know what we’re doing
the rest of the day. – What, eating the rest of these? – Yeah, we gotta finish them, man. – We can do it. – Waste not, want not. – Or feed it to the dragon. – Is that another name for Morgan? (crew laughs) Next up, the Red Wedding Feast. (intense music) Now, even if you haven’t read
or watched Game of Thrones, you’ve probably heard of the Red Wedding. If there’s one thing the Red
Wedding is remembered for, it’s the food. – Yeah. (crew laughs) – And, just in case
you’ve been living under Casterly Rock for the last six years, this clip has some spoilers. (crowd chanting) (crossbows firing) (crowd grunting) (crowd screaming) – Sure, a lot of people died, but did you see that spread? (crew laughs) – Now, I mean, I’ve read all the books. At least the ones that
have been made so far. Come on! Let’s make some more books. The thing that I noticed is that they– – More books, more books! – They go to great detail in
describing all of the food, which allows us to have a
very accurate Red Wedding. A thin leek soup was described
in the Storm of Swords, as well as a salad of green
beans, onions, and beets, river pike poached in almond milk. – Oh, almond milk. – Mounds of mashed turnips that were cold before they reached the table. Jellied calves brains,
a leche of stringy beef, and plenty of red wine. So, some good stuff, some
uh, questionable stuff. – Yeah, and Josh actually
prepared all of that, but the office at Dire Wolf
actually ate most of it when he wasn’t looking,
so here’s what’s left. We have the stringy beef, we’ve got the jellied calves
brains, and the mashed turnips. There’s turnips! – Oi there, lords. You can’t have a Red
Wedding without some blood. Oh, yes, lords. – Oh my gosh.
– Yes. – Okay, Okay. – This is not, this isn’t chocolate syrup and corn syrup. This is real blood! (laughs) It’s real, yes. Oh, there we go. From someone who’s just been
stabbed right in the baby. (laughs) – Okay, okay, okay! – Right in the baby. – Alright! Thank you, Sir Jordan from
the House of Pig Anus. – [Jordan] It’s Pigganus! You’re willfully mispronouncing
it now to embarrass me. (laughs) – Okay, so, it actually does look a lot like chocolate syrup, but it is legitimately
pasteurized cow blood. Apparently, when you pasteurize it, it gets a little thicker. – Oh. Just imagine how the actors felt. You know, it’s like, really guys! – Well, Link, I doubt it was, I think it was just prop food. – No, they went method with the food, man. It is known. – Yeah, if you watch a
show like Game of Thrones, and you want to be in the world. But just imagine what
it would have been like. This is what it would have been like, well, maybe a little bit less blood. A little bit lighter on the blood. But Pig, you know Pig Anus. He’s… – He’s? – Sometimes, he gets carried away. Oh. Oh, does that, is that jellied
calves brain in cow’s blood? – Yes, it is, sir. – Hmm, let’s enjoy. Oh gosh! Ah! – Let’s get some of this at the same time. I’m putting it all in one bite. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, get the perfect– – I don’t want to do two different bites. – Get the perfect bite. – [Link] Oh, oh, my gosh. – [Rhett] Uck. – If we don’t get this down,
we’ve got to go to the wall. (crew laughs) Live out our lives with the brothers. – Got to be celibate, – In black!
– Got to be celibate. – But not practically. (laughs) – Okay. – They tend to overlook
those things when you have a, a steamy gleam in your eye. Like Jon Snow, man. – Yeah, yeah. – That guy could get away with anything. (crew laughs) Why am I making sure I got it all? – I don’t know. You don’t have enough blood. Dip, dip, get some dip. Oh, gosh. Yeah, yeah. There we go, here we go. Dink it. (laughs nervously) – And sink it. (Rhett and Link gagging) – They could use that as foley, foley for when those people
get stabbed in the gut. (retching) – Yeah, they had some great foley. – Uh, I tried. But I guess it’s off to the wall. – Wow, you know what? I’m not even gonna watch the show anymore. – That’s it, that ruined it for you? – Yep, yep, it ruined the show. Not watching the Red
Wedding but eating it. – Well, we came, we saw. We put it in our mouths,
and then we spit it out. Thanks for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. – You know what time it is. – Hi, I’m Sam. – And I’m May, and we’re here at the Game of Thrones
concert in San Diego. Valar morghulis. – [Sam and May] And it’s time to spin The Wheel of Mythicality. – What happens at that concert? There’s a band? – There was like, cauldrons in the, in the front and a mosh pit. – Click the top link to watch us find out which Game of Thrones characters we are in Good Mythical MORE. – And to find out where The Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. – If you missed the Tour of
Mythicality, have no fear. The all new Tour of
Mythicality special is here, available now on YouTube, iTunes, Amazon, and a wide variety of platforms, including most cable TV providers.