– Today is safety training day. Toby is leading ours upstairs. – Eugh. But! I am giving everyone a little bit of a treat. – We are going to listen in on Darryl’s presentation to the warehouse and if I know Darryl, it gonna be something. – Now, this is the forklift. – You need a license to operate this machine. That means the upstairs office workers can’t drive it. – Quiz, Mike. Should you drive the forklift? – I can and I have to —
– No, no no no no no. – I said should you. You should not drive it. – You should not drive the forklift.
– You’re not allowed to drive the forklift. – It’s not safe; you don’t have a license. – Guys, I’m not the only one who’s driven the forklift. – Pudge has driven the forklift.
– Madge. – I thought your name was Pudge. – No, it’s always been Madge.
– Okay. – Um, her. – Her. Yes, her is qualified to work a dangerous machine. You are not. – Okay?
– Alright. – Fine.
– Do you understand that? – Yeeesh. – We do safety training every year or after an accident. – We’ve never made it a full year. – This particular time, I was reaching for a supply box on the top shelf when one office worker who shall remain nameless, kicked the ladder out from under me and yelled, – “Hey Darryl, how’s it hangin’?!” [laughter] – And I fell and busted my ankle. – I’m legitimately scared for my workers. – The baler can flatten a car engine. – It can cut off your arm and crush your entire body without skipping a beat.
– Yeah! – How many people a year do you think get their arms cut off in a baler? – Bail her? I hardly know her.
– Damn it, Michael. Pay attention, man. – Anybody want to take a guess? Anybody?
– Five bucks says it’s over fifty. – You really want to bet?
– Anybody? – Ever since March Madness ended, I am so bored.
– How many? – Okay, well… – Ten people, Michael, ten people. Would you like to be one of them? – No, don’t worry about it, we’ll just go double or nothing. – On what?
– I don’t know, something else.
– What are you guys talking about? – These are very dangerous machines down here and the upstairs workers — Michael — should not go anywhere near them. – Yes, yes, but it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world — – It would be the worst thing in the world. It would. Very much so.
– What the hell is wrong with this man? – It’s a big red trash compactor!
– What are you — – It’s not a trash compactor!
[arguing] – I got it, I got it. Only on the rarest of occasions — – No, do not touch the — there is no occasion for you to go near this stuff, okay? [‘The Office’ theme song] (Hope I did okay subtitling! Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, it’s seriously awesome. I mean, it’s The Office.)